Saturday, April 23, 2011

GUNDAM

Well, it all started with the fascination of this little robo kits called Gundams

Gundam Models refers to plastic and non-plastic model kits depicting the mechas, vehicles and characters of the fictional Mobile Suit Gundam universe. These kits have become popular among anime fans and model-lovers, especially in Japan and in other nearby Asian countries since 1980s.(wiki)

Plastic Gundam model kits are manufactured by Bandai in Japan (or China) which has an exclusive license in manufacturing and marketing them around the world, the first of them being sold in 1980 in Japan. The models are typical of Plastic model; frames of injection-moldedPolystyrene (PS) parts which must be cut out of the frame before assembly.(wiki)


The challenge for most modelers is on the assembly of this kits and painting.


as for me I just assemble them, well painted a few, literally few cause others have been wasted. I consider myself a preschool when it comes to painting gundam model kits and some I bought from fellow collectors.


here are my Gundam kits..
Scale: 1:144
























MG - Msster Grade Scale 1:100








My Favorite SD Gundam RX - 78 - 2



Customized the color on this one - my first successful 


I call it Gundam bee



Picture - Picture 










No comments:

Post a Comment