Friday, April 22, 2011

Reasons Why I Collect Toys

For quite sometime now I have been fond of this little things that I play with when I was kid. Well I am a kid no more but why?, Why am I still found of this things? It's not because I still play with this stuff like a kid on the garage or in the back yard, like I use to remember when we play with my friends. Well sometimes, but I do it in my room or when I take photos of them doing some action shots or crazy poses but I do it when no one sees me, hehehe! But the main reason is, playing with this toys or just plainly seeing them on display gives me a  flashbacks of my childhood. and the child in me leaps for joy, cause for me, these memories makes me feel good inside. I had a really wonderful childhood, and it always makes me happy thinking of it.  I think the real reason I collected, was not for my kids, cause my kids are girls or because they were cool peices of plastic, or to look cool cause I have these stuff, but that everytime I opened a new one, I was transported back to my childhood.

So that's basically it,  that's why I collect toys. It's not because I'm weird, or strange. Or that I was wasn't loved as a child, or never grew up. I collect because I remember my childhood, and I enjoyed it.   And I am not afraid to show the world that we don't always have to be a grown up. (some words are quoted from Why we collect toys By bulldawg1124)

I'm sure most collectors would agree with me. (I hope so.),  So, collect whatever things that would make you smile, cause after all, we all deserve a smile, that make our lives worth while..




No comments:

Post a Comment